Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Part‐Time
Schultz Collins, Inc. is a San Francisco investment advisory firm that assists clients in building
prudent, diversified, low‐cost, risk‐controlled portfolios. We measure and report on how the
portfolio is helping the client progress toward his or her financial goals.
We seek a friendly, well‐spoken, courteous, detail‐oriented, and computer‐literate individual to
help our client service team on a part‐time basis, with the potential for growing into a full‐time
In addition to the traditional duties of an Administrative Assistant, duties will include scanning
and indexing documents, coordinating mailings, and supporting our Portfolio Accountant and
Portfolio Administrator as they work to deliver value to our clients.
- Answer phones, greet visitors and clientele.
- Sort incoming mail; scan and index important documents.
- Coordinate and fulfill mailing programs (this will include printing, binding, and mailing
reports and other correspondence).
- Electronic filing for all documents
- Word‐processing, periodic desktop publishing, and spreadsheet (Excel) projects
- Update client and vendor databases and CRM
- Some basic invoicing and billing as necessary to support accounting department.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with standard CRM databases.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks accounting software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience as receptionist/administrative assistant ideal.
- Time management skills; ability to focus on clients; good organization; handle deadline
pressure; attentive to office supply issues.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with tasks as required.
This is a numbers heavy, computer savvy, detail‐oriented position at a rapidly growing firm, in a
friendly, humane office environment. We offer medical benefits and an excellent 401(k) / Profit
Sharing Plan to full time employees.
No calls please.