Executives charged with managing a pool of assets earmarked for special future projects – or retained to improve a balance sheet, or to compensate for risk in other activities of an enterprise – must sometimes meet contradictory mandates: generate current return, and control the risk that assets will not suffice when they are needed. Our analysis, portfolio design and supervision can help you strike a proper balance.
Our services relating to the management of corporate reserve assets include:
- Developing strategic investment plans for reserve asset pools.
- Modeling expected risk and return characteristics of various asset allocation strategies and management approaches.
- Identifying probabilities that the reserve asset pool will be able to achieve its economic objectives under various scenarios.
- Drafting investment policy in support of the selected allocation and management approach.
- Selecting funds or managers for underlying reserve pool assets.
- Evaluating and monitoring performance.